Below are my published and forthcoming articles.
- Dustin S. Stoltz and Marshall A. Taylor. 2017. “Paying with Change: The Purposeful Enunciation of Material Culture.” Poetics: Journal of Empirical Research on Culture, the Media and the Arts (Forthcoming [PDF][DOI][Data & Code]
- Omar Lizardo and Dustin S. Stoltz. 2017. "Max Weber’s Ideal versus Material Interest Distinction Revisited" European Journal of Social Theory (Forthcoming) [PDF][DOI]
- Dustin S. Stoltz.2017. “Relations and Relationships: Clarifying the Terms of the ‘New’ Relational Economic Sociology.” The American Sociologist [PDF] [DOI]
- Omar Lizardo, Robert Mowry, Brandon Sepulvado, Dustin S. Stoltz, Marshall A. Taylor, Justin Van Ness, and Michael Wood. 2016. “What Are Dual Process Models? Implications for Cultural Analysis in Sociology.” Sociological Theory 34(4):287-310 [PDF] [DOI]
- Dustin S. Stoltz. 2017. “Cultural Capital in the 21st Century.” American Sociological Association Culture Section Newsletter, 28(3):7, 24 [PDF]